Field Service Technician (USA)
Location: USA – Ideally Texas, Arizona, Illinois, Michigan, Georgia or other.
Schedule: Monday to Friday – 40 hours per week.
Vacation: 3 weeks per year or more.
Leave: Up to 5 mobile and 3 sick days.
Start date: Immediately.
Immediate superior: Customer service manager.
AGT Robotics Inc.
A leader in the development and manufacturing of automated industrial equipment, AGT Robotics Inc. is recognized for its know-how and innovative approach. AGT Robotics Inc. is, first and foremost, the sum of passionate, creative, and committed individuals where everyone’s talent is used daily in the realization of major projects internationally.
Our Values: Coherence. Respect. Efficiency.
While respecting the company culture, the incumbent works closely with the team to service repair calls from customers. The applicant must be willing to work flexible hours when necessary to keep customers' machinery running and provide our customers with the high-quality service that they expect and deserve.
- Maintaining, repairing, and testing various robotics, welding, and vision systems.
- Interact with our customers to address their concerns appropriately and bring the solution to the final user.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to service calls/PMs/Installs.
- Assess and complete repairs quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
- Train and coach customers on our equipment's operation, maintenance, and good practices.
- Maintaining relationships with customers by answering their ticket requests, reporting their problems, and applying solutions.
- Complete and follow up with necessary reports, logs, and backups from each technical visit.
- Answering technical issues calls one week per month when not traveling.
- Keep our documentation updated after each customer visit.
- 3 years’ experience in previous employment as a Field Service Technician.
- Mechanical, electrical, Welding, Robotics, or industrial maintenance License a plus.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate detailed instructions in English orally and in writing. (Any other language is a plus)
- Autonomous learning and experienced solo traveling.
- Welding Robotics knowledge is a plus.
- Able to travel extensively. (International travels are required, mostly in Canada; holding a valid passport and driving licence is required)
- Customer service and communication skills.
- Any certification with FANUC is a plus.
Here are some good reasons to join us:
- Flexible schedule, daytime, Monday to Friday.
- Work-life balance.
- Group insurance compensation.
- Floating days.
- Possibility of remote work.