Sometime, applications don't have access to your mapped drive. This problem is easy to fix, but requires Administrator access rights.
- Press keys "windows" and "r" on your keyboard. The run tool should open
- Enter "regedit" and press enter
- Using the left panel, navigate to
- If a line in the right panel indicates "EnableLinkedConnections", Skip this step. Right-click the right panel and select New-> DWORD and name it "EnableLinkedConnections"
- Set the value of the line "EnableLinkedConnections" to 1
- Close the registry editor and restart your computer.
- The problem should be solved!