Prerequisites: Laser Calibration
- Use the same 2 beams used when calibrating lasers.
- Position the rotators not to obstruct the lasers.
- Position the 2 beams in positions 1 and 3.
Preparing the software
- Enable Calibration mode
- Calibration On =ON
- Using Master = OFF
- Beam Offset calibration Y=0 and Z=0
- Distance Between Projector info = 200 (Minimum distance between each calibration position).
- If there is an already calibrated position near the current position, it will be replaced, otherwise a new calibration position will be created.
- Select position in H
- Make a copy of ...\CurrentConfigs\LayoutMaster\Options\CalibrationModel.xml by CalibrationModel_aammjj.xml
The following steps must be done with the projector centered vis-à-vis each laser except for the minimum and maximum positions.
- Bring the Canopy to its calibration position in front a laser.
- Adjust the beam offset calibration in X to have the beam in the field of view.
- There is no need to press Origin.
- Ensure that the projection plan of the 3 lasers on the 2 beams is level at +/- 1mm
- Correct the projection heights using magnetic sheet or any other 1mm plate
- Adjust the Pan, Zoom and Roll to have the perfect 1,2 and 3 lasers on beam 1 and 2.
- If it is not possible to adjust to +/- 1mm check the theoretical values of the lasers and correct if necessary.
- Press calibrate to record this calibration position.
- Repeat for all positions to be calibrated.
Manually correct theoretical laser positions
- Identify the incorrect input by revalidating the measurements between the lasers and apply the corrections to the file:
- P:\Projects\LAY - Layout Master\LAY-xxx ...\TSW - Software Programming\Calibration\AGT-234 - 20210618-R02 - CALIBRATION LAY-xxx - ymmdd.xlsm
- Regenerate the CalibrationCreator file.csv and update it in C:\Program Files \AGT\LayoutMaster\Build\CurrentConfigs\LayoutMaster\Options
- Make a copy and rename CalibrationModel_aaaa-mm-dd-hhmm.
- Open the original O = CalibrationModel.xml and C = backup copy made at the beginning of this procedure.
- In C, locate one of the 3 copies of the incorrect laser and copy the following highlighted lines